• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fletch OFFLINE  

Fletch
  • Member No: 86638
  • 1 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted May 02, 2017 - 11:29 AM

I just purchased a power king 1614, I think about a 1978 model. She's a beauty. It came with a 48 inch mowing deck, but the previous owner had never hooked it up. I would like some instruction on how and where this thing hooks up. I have the mule gear. Also would like to find a manual for the tractor. Thanks

Fletch

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,147 Thanks
  • 7,584 posts

Posted May 02, 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hi, we like pictures!  There is a forum on here for just Power King Economy tractors, best to post there.  Just a note on manuals for these tractors. Most have limited info and more of parts books with exploded diagrams.  You will need seperate one for the mower deck and info. There is a manual section on here that may have ones you can use. If you stay with 74 and up, most of items are all the same or close.  Larry Goss is fella that sells all the info you would ever need on a thumb drive for $15.  Think his address is in some of the postings on the forums in PK section. You can print off that as needed.  Basically the deck Mule drive hangs off those lower blocks on frame under engine. There are a few diff mounts for the deck to hang off it. Standard and Self-leveling that are hooked up different from each other. Put some pix of the deck on here and we will see what you have. Show the brackets if on tractor or seperate. Deck will lift off the rockshaft under tractor by chain is all. You have hydraulic lift or manual?  Check out the manuals here. You can download and print those also.