Jump to content

Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay



Photo
- - - - -

Moved to the shed


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bbuckler ONLINE  

bbuckler
  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 59269
  • 3,034 Thanks
  • 2,726 posts
  • Location: Killeen,Tx

Posted April 27, 2017 - 08:18 PM

90 % of my tools are now in the shed. 

 


  • Gtractor, hamman, Cvans and 3 others have said thanks

#2 Gtractor ONLINE  

Gtractor

    The Tractor Hoarder

  • Senior Member
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 8,643 Thanks
  • 4,707 posts
  • Location: Chillicothe, MO

Posted April 27, 2017 - 08:32 PM

VERY nice!!  :thumbs:


  • bbuckler and 637Yeoman have said thanks

#3 bbuckler ONLINE  

bbuckler
  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 59269
  • 3,034 Thanks
  • 2,726 posts
  • Location: Killeen,Tx

Posted April 27, 2017 - 08:34 PM

VERY nice!!  :thumbs:

Between the thief and the dust it was time to make the move.


  • 637Yeoman said thank you

#4 karel ONLINE  

karel
  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 38218
  • 1,861 Thanks
  • 1,248 posts

Posted April 28, 2017 - 04:32 AM

90% or more of my tools are .... Around here somewhere! The other 10% are out rusting on the ground.


  • rustyoldjunk and cootertom have said thanks




Top