#1 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8592
  • 3,320 Thanks
  • 906 posts

Posted April 22, 2017 - 07:06 PM

Along the lines of game end of this Shed topic. I know what it is so the fun will be in the guessing (hoping anyways). Not that common, is only part of the whole piece.
I'm blasting and painting it, all parts can go in the blast cabinet but not the main piece unless completely disassembled. My thoughts are five members here will know what it is , one owns one for sure, the other four are very knowledgeable of the brand and its many attachments.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170420_1550451_rewind.jpg

• MH81, 29 Chev and 637Yeoman have said thanks

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,149 Thanks
  • 7,584 posts

Posted April 22, 2017 - 08:37 PM

Updated power pack for a Dewalt Saws-all tool?? Plugs in ports for hydraulic hook-up?

• WrenchinOnIt and 637Yeoman have said thanks

#3 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 29,933 Thanks
  • 29,751 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 01:43 AM

Mechanical cow udder?
  • WrenchinOnIt, HANKG, karel and 2 others have said thanks

#4 HANKG ONLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 5,839 Thanks
  • 3,200 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 06:26 AM

Auxiliary hydraulic tank ?

• WrenchinOnIt said thank you

#5 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,745 Thanks
  • 5,471 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 08:35 AM

That is the thingy for air I want. :D   

Edited by wilberj, April 23, 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#6 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 5,162 Thanks
  • 4,548 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 08:39 AM

Dewalt cordless drill case.

• MH81 and WrenchinOnIt have said thanks

#7 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,320 Thanks
  • 906 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:02 AM

That is the thingy for air I want. :D

My money was you for sure would know , Doug cause he owns one, Brian and Aaron because of what it goes on, Rick because he's seen it.
Bolens walk behind air compressor attachment, the air tank portion of it. I'm putting it on a Versamatic.
Thanks for the guesses
WilberJ is correct

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170416_1806194_rewind.jpg
  • IMG_20170420_1604528_rewind.jpg
  • IMG_20170109_1543353_rewind_kindlephoto-21551067.jpg
  • IMG_20170109_1543353_rewind.jpg

Edited by WrenchinOnIt, April 23, 2017 - 09:04 AM.

• olcowhand, wilberj, MH81 and 2 others have said thanks

#8 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,745 Thanks
  • 5,471 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:14 AM

My money was you for sure would know , Doug cause he owns one, Brian and Aaron because of what it goes on, Rick because he's seen it.
Bolens walk behind air compressor attachment, the air tank portion of it. I'm putting it on a Versamatic.
Thanks for the guesses
WilberJ is correct

Aaron has one as well.   There a handful of other lucky guys on here who has one.   That had a lot of green paint left or was it repainted?  Any ways should look good when your done.  

#9 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,320 Thanks
  • 906 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:36 AM

Aaron has one as well.   There a handful of other lucky guys on here who has one.   That had a lot of green paint left or was it repainted?  Any ways should look good when your done.

Thanks. I'm calling it original paint only one layer came off in the blast cabinet and yes most of it was still there. The bearing plates on the compressor are aluminum or pot metal and the paint is flaked off. The pulley's bushing is simply pin punched to the pulley body and is starting to fatigue, I spot welded it back. I've left the paint alone on the bottom of the compressor part just for the next guy if he wants to start over. The unit looks to have been well taken care of and was bought off the original owners family.
I debated the repaint. But its going on member Dennie's versamatic restoration he sold me and I wanted the paint to match.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• wilberj said thank you

#10 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,745 Thanks
  • 5,471 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:42 AM

Thanks. I'm calling it original paint only one layer came off in the blast cabinet and yes most of it was still there. The bearing plates on the compressor are aluminum or pot metal and the paint is flaked off. The pulley's bushing is simply pin punched to the pulley body and is starting to fatigue, I spot welded it back. I've left the paint alone on the bottom of the compressor part just for the next guy if he wants to start over. The unit looks to have been well taken care of and was bought off the original owners family.
I debated the repaint. But its going on member Dennie's versamatic restoration he sold me and I wanted the paint to match.

They should look good together!   Was this the air compressor that was for sale with the two walkers in northern Ohio?   There was one in northern ohio I tried for days to get the guy to respond to me but he never did I was a little late to the add anyways.  If it the same one I am glad one of the guys I know got it.   

Edited by wilberj, April 23, 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#11 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,320 Thanks
  • 906 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 09:58 AM

They should look good together!   Was this the air compressor that was for sale with the two walkers in northern Ohio?   There was one in northern ohio I tried for days to get the guy to respond to me but he never did I was a little late to the add anyways.  If it the same one I am glad one of the guys I know got it.

It came from over by Indiana PA a couple years ago , they had a lot of walk behind attachments if memory serves but no tractor. Thanks
  • wilberj said thank you