• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 drmax OFFLINE  

drmax
  • Member No: 86465
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 06:00 AM

Greetings. Not tying to sell anything here. I have a Conquest I'm trying to sell and wanting opinion on price I might expect. 2002, 360 hrs, 18 hp Briggs, 50" mulching deck, wheel weights and is in very good condition. I've have it on CL and has been on it for over a year, with pics and all shined up nice. No nibbles at all. I have it priced near 1800. Considering putting it on a trader type magazine but unsure which to use. Any thoughts?

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 52540 Thanks
  • 53104 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 08:13 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum. Maybe you can find something here.

#3 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3367 Thanks
  • 2367 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 08:30 AM

It's a good looking machine, with low hours.  I think the Legacy and Prestige have come down in value enough that it's squeezing the market on these as well.  Both of the former models, I have picked up several times within the past year and a half for well under your $1800 Conquest price.  Now, those were steals, IMO, but they do pop up, and the typical sell price is becoming around $2k for those higher hp, power lift/power steer machines. Unfortunately, I think you may need to be in the $1500-1600 range to get any bites.  Hopefully not less.  The warming weather should help.  I'm pulling for you to achieve a solid sale price on it!