Garden Tractor Forums banner

David Bradley Tri Trac

15K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  bubbaj 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever seen one of these ?

See less See more
#12 ·
bmwbill1 said:
Found this one Half mile from my house. Really cool. Anyone see have any of the attachments? View attachment 3367 View attachment 3366
I don't have any info on attachments but what I wanna know is are you buying it? If you can you gotta snatch that thing up. We got to see one in action at the Little Guys show, I would love to have one just because of how neat looking they are.

#13 ·
I have a 4 ft. sickle mower and a five ft. rotary mower deck for mine. I didn't restore the attachments when I restored the tractor. Can you imagine the 6.5 horse Wisconsin pulling the tractor, an operator, and running a 5 ft. finish mower?

Here is a link to an excellent site that shows all the available attachments. Look under "DB equipment"

The David Bradley Home Page

#16 ·
I have a Tri-Trac that my grandfather bought around 1960 from the org. owner , I don't remember him using it , I was too young , but was always kept in his barn with all sorts to things piled on it . Still have the attachments that he got with it and the manuals , moldboard plow , disc , middle buster , sickle bar , 2-row planter and cultivators. When I figure out how to upload those manuals I will.

#21 ·
Bolens 1000 said:
Once you have them scanned you can put all the pages into a microsoft word document then download this free PDF maker. This is how I upload all my manuals here.
I've been using OpenOffice.org for several years, It seems to work very well. You can request a scan directly & has an "export as PDF" in it just like M$Office. (Except it's free) Look for the older versions, like 3.1, the last version I uninstalled because it was a little glitchy (or they improved it & I wasn't smart 'nuff to run it)

#36 ·
I finally took a picture of my Tri-Trac today as I was puttin' it away for the winter. ENJOY!

My god, i felt something i have not felt in a while, what a sharp, nice DB, you even have the snorkle for the air cleaner, beutifull.

#24 ·
Gtractor said:
I finally took a picture of my Tri-Trac today as I was puttin' it away for the winter. ENJOY! :wave:

That's sharp looking.

Reactions: Gtractor
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.