• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 valientbaby OFFLINE  

valientbaby
  • Member No: 85549
  • 9 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted February 28, 2017 - 09:52 PM

I am almost finished with my sons model 12 and I have one problem. in the parts manual in the transmission and clutch controls there is a cam link part #514397M1 that connects the brake pedal shaft assembly to the cam assembly actuator. it appears to be 3/8 inch but mine is missing and I need to know what the length is from center to center of the cam link so I can fabricate one from 3/8 stock. I have tried but none have worked as I am just guessing at the proper length. any help with the length would be greatly appreciated.SAM_1212.JPG

• limebuzz and MH81 have said thanks

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 29,936 Thanks
  • 29,753 posts

Posted March 01, 2017 - 08:00 AM

I am almost finished with my sons model 12 and I have one problem. in the parts manual in the transmission and clutch controls there is a cam link part #514397M1 that connects the brake pedal shaft assembly to the cam assembly actuator. it appears to be 3/8 inch but mine is missing and I need to know what the length is from center to center of the cam link so I can fabricate one from 3/8 stock. I have tried but none have worked as I am just guessing at the proper length. any help with the length would be greatly appreciated.attachicon.gifSAM_1212.JPG

If you go to agcopartsbooks.com and use it as a guest, you will be able to see exploded views of that unit.
A screenshot will help the guys know what piece you're looking at.

Someone may even have one.
  • valientbaby said thank you

#3 bhts OFFLINE  

bhts

Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,452 Thanks
  • 2,149 posts

Posted March 01, 2017 - 09:18 AM

A new one runs $13.86 plus shipping. If you want it just send a pm or give me a call.

• MH81, Sawdust and valientbaby have said thanks

#4 valientbaby OFFLINE  

valientbaby
  • Member No: 85549
  • 9 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted March 01, 2017 - 09:57 PM

thanks to bob he found two of them left in existence and hooked me up with one. :wave:

• limebuzz, KennyP and Sawdust have said thanks