Garden Tractor Forums banner

A proud day!

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  grand 
#1 ·
Just thought that I would post the fact that my oldest son graduated today! We are so very proud of him for this accomplishment...Now the real fun begins (insert evil laugh here)

Here's a pic we snapped after the ceremony:

Face Facial expression Smile Tree Leisure

The folks in the picture are as follows, from Left to Right, My oldest Daughter Briese, My Mother (Jane), Yours Truly (yes it's a tie), My youngest Daughter Geoli (front), The Graduate is of course My oldest son Christoph, My wife Rachel (just in front of him), My youngest son Sean (front), and my Dad Bill.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
CGUY, thanks for picture, and great looking family. Proud day for sure!!! In these days of families split apart, and all the troubles, it is good to see something like this. Again, Congrats, and good luck, tell son to pick out cheap collegeLOL LOL.

Very best regards, George

#5 ·
My congrats to Christoph. Nice family photo.

#11 ·
Thank you to all of you who have offered their congratulations! As a matter of fact, I wore that same getup to church about 2 years ago...they asked if I was preaching LOL! I don't wear it often, but this was a special occasion! One down, three to go!

NUTNDUN said:
...I hope he chooses a very rewarding path :D
Me too George, me too! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.