Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bolens, don't know how to approach this subject.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GardnMastr OFFLINE  

GardnMastr
  • Member No: 85758
  • 333 Thanks
  • 169 posts

Posted February 18, 2017 - 06:11 PM

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I've had these two binders of Bolens shop manuals for 20 years. I'm not a Bolens expert, Gard'n Mast'rs are my interest. I've never seen so many Bolens's enthusiast's as are on this group. They have value. One binder weighs 10 lbs., the other weighs 9 1/2 lbs. I'd trade for Gard'n Mast'r literature of course. I don't know how many or which of these have been posted already in the manuals forum. The binders are more than 3" thick each. To load them would take me forever, and to research and not duplicate. What do I do? Do I sell them and hope the next guy loads and shares them? I also have tractor wants wants and expenses, I'm curious about what you think.
  • Bolens 1000, OldBuzzard, Bruce Dorsi and 4 others have said thanks

#2 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,838 Thanks
  • 5,513 posts

Posted February 19, 2017 - 01:17 AM

Does it have service bulletins?  If so what is the number range on them?

#3 petrj6 OFFLINE  

petrj6
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 4,080 Thanks
  • 2,369 posts

Posted February 19, 2017 - 07:06 AM

i think you are on the rite track, someone here probably needs/wants them more than you and I am sure you can get a deal worked out.  the trouble I see with allot of stuff like that is that there were a fairly large number printed and guys a re-poping them like crazy now so they don't have a huge value, that being said I do see value there I am just not a bolens guy.  Good luck with it

Pete

• boyscout862 said thank you

#4 GardnMastr OFFLINE  

GardnMastr
  • Member No: 85758
  • 333 Thanks
  • 169 posts

Posted February 19, 2017 - 03:54 PM

Wilberj, the newest thing I saw quickly was 1981. Here's some more pictures. It seems to cover all the models. At the dealership, we worked on them until 1988 or 9.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#5 ClassicBolens ONLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 48806
  • 1,352 Thanks
  • 490 posts

Posted February 21, 2017 - 11:01 AM

If you'd like to see them copied and uploaded here for everyone to use, I'd gladly take on that task.
Many of them are likely duplicates of what I already have, so I wouldn't really want to pay as much as someone else might. What I really need to archive are more owners manuals.

I don't have any Garden Master stuff to offer up. If you have an idea of what you'd like to get out of these, send me a PM. Thanks.

#6 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,838 Thanks
  • 5,513 posts

Posted February 21, 2017 - 04:54 PM

Wilberj, the newest thing I saw quickly was 1981. Here's some more pictures. It seems to cover all the models. At the dealership, we worked on them until 1988 or 9.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Is there any service bulletins in the two binders? If you have any service bulletins over number 350 I would be interested in the binders.