Garden Tractor Forums banner

Sears 3 Point hitch and wheel weights for sale

Tags
for sale
1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  moparbrh 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone,

Regretfully I have to sell a few items to fund another item. I have wheels weights for sale off of a Sears Custom 10XL that are in nice shape. Very little rust has started. I also have a Sears 3 point hitch that is complete with main mounting plate, handle, lit links, center link, and outside bars. It has typical rust of 50 plus years but does not have pitting from what I can tell. Hitch model number is 917253060.

For the wheel weights my price is $125.00 as this is what I paid and would like to break even. For the hitch my price is $150.00. I paid over $200 for the hitch. Shipping is not included, but I will most certainly work with the buyer. Please contact me at 920-609-7225 call or text is fine, but I do work night shift so please take that into consideration if I do not contact you right away, and please only contact if serious. Pictures are available. Located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.