Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

More snow in Southeastern Washington State again!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Mark 149 J. ONLINE  

Mark 149 J.

Mark J.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 78623
  • 1,797 Thanks
  • 1,060 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 01:41 AM

Those are some great pictures!

I looked into bring my tractor but they said on the entry form that you have to leave your tractors there for the whole time of the show in order enter them into it.  I won't be able to do that but I might be able to drive over for the weekend to check everything out. 

When we get closer to spring time I'm going to have to start a new topic about all of the tractor shows in the Pacific Northwest.

• KennyP and Cjet69 have said thanks

#32 Mark 149 J. ONLINE  

Mark 149 J.

Mark J.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 78623
  • 1,797 Thanks
  • 1,060 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 01:42 AM

Arrived home shortly afternoon. Had close to a foot of were snow and about two inches of ice under that. Had to use the Kobota to clean it up. The had to push the snow back on the county road, in order to get the motor home in. Being 41 ft. it takes some room to turn. Glad to be back in Washington.

Glad you made it back safely!

#33 Cjet69 ONLINE  

Cjet69
  • Member No: 68442
  • 417 Thanks
  • 258 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 12:08 PM

Those are some great pictures!

I looked into bring my tractor but they said on the entry form that you have to leave your tractors there for the whole time of the show in order enter them into it.  I won't be able to do that but I might be able to drive over for the weekend to check everything out. 

When we get closer to spring time I'm going to have to start a new topic about all of the tractor shows in the Pacific Northwest.

Just remember the show runs Wednesday thru Saturday, no show on Sunday. Kinda sucks for people who have to work all week.

• Mark 149 J. said thank you