15 replies to this topic

#1 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 48806
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 01, 2017 - 09:40 PM

New Bolens gear available. All the other guys with their odd color tractors have them. We need some too!

Update:
T-shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL. Choose between Black or White. Price is $28 each, plus shipping.

11oz. Coffee Mugs are $20 each plus shipping.

I am taking pre-orders for these starting today Wednesday Feb 1st 2017 and will end on Monday February 6th 2017 at 12PM eastern time.
Pre-payment via PayPal is required to order. I will place the completed bulk order on February 6th and expect to receive them to me within 14 days, which should be no later than February 20th. I will then personally be packaging and shipping your orders to you directly. Typical shipping time within the USA is 3-5 days via USPS. Total order turn around time should be within 3 weeks.

Shipping costs may vary depending on your order, but I will do my best to keep it as reasonable as possible. One t-shirt weighs 9oz with packaging and will ship via USPS First Class mail with tracking for $3.85. All orders weighing over 1 pound will ship via USPS Priority Mail with cost between $5.85 and $9.75 on average. I will always ship by the most cost effective means and tracking will be provided with every order. For international orders please contact me for details.

To place an order, please send me a PM here. Be sure to include the size, quantity and color that you want. I will require your email address to send you a PayPal invoice for your order. With PayPal you are protected in the event that anything goes wrong with your order. It is the safest and most secure way to pay.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170201_174405.jpg
  • 20170201_175142.jpg
  • 20170201_175207.jpg
  • 20170201_175019.jpg
  • 20170201_132026.jpg
  • 20170201_174044.jpg
  • 20170201_174105.jpg

Edited by ClassicBolens, February 02, 2017 - 03:11 PM.

• Bolens 1000, Gtractor, Alc and 9 others have said thanks

#2 stiemmy ONLINE  

stiemmy
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53712
  • 2,452 Thanks
  • 1,796 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 12:16 AM

28 dollars + shipping 4 a tubeframe Tshirt?
Did I read that correctly?
  • ClassicBolens said thank you

#3 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 12:44 AM

28 dollars + shipping 4 a tubeframe Tshirt?
Did I read that correctly?

Yes. I had hoped to get them done much cheaper, but without buying minimum quantities of each size and color it just isn't happening. I explored many avenues and websites promising low costs, only to find either high initial set up fees or bulk minimum requirements. I also did not want to use a 3rd party website for ordering and even many of those places wanted upwards of $25 for a single color print on one side only and charge an average of $10 shipping. All said and done, this is not a profitable endeavor and was never intended to be.
  • Bolens 1000, Austen, Zekkjacen and 1 other said thanks

#4 Zekkjacen OFFLINE  

Zekkjacen
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 38932
  • 144 Thanks
  • 187 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 04:08 AM

Yeah, remember, these aren't Walmart bulk orders shirts. There is a reason the big box stores have little kids make their stuff for them. If you want an $8 shirt, you'll need to pay with rice. No snarkyness intended. This is a hobby of specialty order for the hard to come by etc. specialty always costs.

My grandfather at one time a a printing machine for these t-shirts. I wonder what he ever did with it...
  • Bolens 1000, Austen and ClassicBolens have said thanks

#5 Little Irish Men ONLINE  

Little Irish Men
  • Member No: 61934
  • 780 Thanks
  • 451 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 11:20 AM

I like them . it's about time We get stuff with the  Bolens  logo on it.

Thank you.

Patrick.

• Bolens 1000 and ClassicBolens have said thanks

#6 fonz3482 OFFLINE  

fonz3482

Tractorholic

• Member No: 84
  • 1,117 Thanks
  • 720 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 11:20 AM

I agree Zekkjacen. If someone asked me to custom make a T-shirt, search all over for the best pricing, take orders, have shirts made, package and ship them to several people, Or pay $28 for one, I'll happily hand over the $28 which I did. I bought 2. How often can you buy a neat bolens shirt? Not very often! Besides Any name brand t-shirt you buy at a mall, like fox racing, Abercrombie, American eagle, gap, blah blah blah will cost between $20 and $40 per shirt. Great job on the shirts! Can't wait to get mine!
  • Bolens 1000 and ClassicBolens have said thanks

#7 stiemmy ONLINE  

stiemmy
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53712
  • 2,452 Thanks
  • 1,796 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 02:11 PM

My comment wasnt necessarily aimed at price sorry. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with tube frames, but I don't have one.....yet. lol

Are there any large frame shirts available? I really like the design of these!

Edited by stiemmy, February 02, 2017 - 02:18 PM.

• Zekkjacen and ClassicBolens have said thanks

#8 Zekkjacen OFFLINE  

Zekkjacen
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 38932
  • 144 Thanks
  • 187 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 02:26 PM

My comment wasnt necessarily aimed at price sorry. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with tube frames, but I don't have one.....yet. lol

I was thinking similar! I have a 5020H!

#9 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 02:58 PM

No offense taken. I understand fully. The t-shirt business is a lucrative one, for the printing companies that is. If there was truly a large enough demand, I know it could be done cheaper. However that would require a considerable investment out of pocket up front that I simply don't have. Then there is the possibility of licensing issues and costs associated with that.

As for the Large Frames and other series, that may be a possibility in the future. It really depends on how this set goes over. For now, I just wanted to keep it simple. Worst case, if it flops, I'm not stuck with a couple hundred t-shirts by doing it this way and my wife is not throwing me out.
  • Bolens 1000, blackjackjakexxix, Zekkjacen and 2 others have said thanks

#10 BolensChrisUK OFFLINE  

BolensChrisUK
  • Member No: 77828
  • 432 Thanks
  • 215 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 03:52 PM

We could print up some LF shirts in the UK

If I get some fit woman to sit on the seat I am sure they will sell well :D

• HANKG, Zekkjacen, ClassicBolens and 1 other said thanks

#11 Bigdaddydon OFFLINE  

Bigdaddydon

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1755
  • 76 Thanks
  • 230 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 04:22 PM

I like what you've done. How about a shirt with just the front logo and no print on the back?

#12 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 03, 2017 - 01:43 PM

I like what you've done. How about a shirt with just the front logo and no print on the back?

It could be done in the future and would likely be cheaper. However for this go around I'm already locked into the design with the front and rear print.

#13 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 03, 2017 - 01:46 PM

We could print up some LF shirts in the UK

If I get some fit woman to sit on the seat I am sure they will sell well :D

I know it is pretty cost prohibitive for shipping to you guys over the pond. If you guys want to try to get together and perhaps make a group purchase and have it shipped to just one location I'll gladly do whatever I can on my end to keep the shipping as low as possible.

#14 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 04, 2017 - 11:05 AM

Shameless bump...  :wave:

#15 ClassicBolens OFFLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Contributor
  • 1,350 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted February 06, 2017 - 02:13 PM

Ordering is now closed. Thank you to all that ordered. I will send an update to each of you with tracking information once I receive them. I am excited to get this done and truly hope you all enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Thanks again!

• Bolens 1000, Bruce Dorsi and 29 Chev have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, bolens, husky, t-shirt, coffee, fmc, fmc bolens