• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mpenny671 OFFLINE  

mpenny671
  • Member No: 28705
  • 8 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted January 28, 2017 - 02:09 PM

I have just found a collection of rear engine Gravely tractors. There is 6-7 complete tractors and decks and a snowplow. I was told all but 2 were running in past 3 years. They have Briggs or Kohler engines.  I will get pics and a list of model #'s.  I am not sure what they are worth  but will sell one or all  or trade for ????????.  Delivery may be available for the cost of expenses.  call cell 570-550-7911 

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 11,445 Thanks
  • 8,473 posts

Posted January 28, 2017 - 02:53 PM

A couple of years ago there was a trailer loaded with about a half dozen Gravellys and attachments in CT for sale. He wanted a premium price for some poor looking stuff. That ad was on CL for about a year. I hope you look carefully because Gravellys don't seem to go for alot anymore. Good Luck, Rick

#3 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 1,253 Thanks
  • 783 posts

Posted January 28, 2017 - 04:06 PM

That's my favorite quote, ran last year or within so many years. When I take a look it always seems like the owners think that a non runner that ran within a certain time makes it worth more! I seem to find if they took the time to actually get them running they still want to much money. Honest people are always easier to deal with, just say they don't run and let the purchaser decide what it will take to get them running again. Just my experience.
  • boyscout862 and stiemmy have said thanks

#4 stiemmy ONLINE  

stiemmy
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53712
  • 2,455 Thanks
  • 1,801 posts

Posted January 28, 2017 - 08:06 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, gravley