A while back I was asked what else I was going to do to Alice. At that time I didn't know. So I thought I would start a thread and just keep adding as I did find things to do.
First off, I ordered a pair of thrust bearings for the steering yesterday. Steering is not that bad, but why not make an improvement if possible. Not sure when they will arrive, but I'll document the install here.
I'm still not happy with the 3-point lift, so I will try one more thing. That also will get documented here. I have an idea for this, just have to take things back apart to make the change.
Hang around folks! I'll update as I find something to change!