Garden Tractor Forums banner

1961-63 Simplicity 725 West central Indiana $350

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rustyoldjunk 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I brought this tractor home not long ago planning to fix it up a little to go with my 700 but a lack of time space and money right now has me putting it up for sale. I might take partial trades on a Sears 3 point or Sears Suburban 46 inch snowplow or possibly even a 14 or more HP single or twin cylinder horizontal shaft engine. This little 725 has been upgraded from the original cast iron model 19 Briggs engine to a larger model 23 cast iron Briggs ( the main reason that I picked it up because I have done the same to my 700 ),it also has a newly rebuilt starter generator. I added the correct grill,missing rear lift,correct size clutch idler pulley,and also replaced the missing rope cup on the bevel gear box. I also replaced the front tires with a matching pair.the tractor runs and drives good but needs tlc. It is a good one to fix up or restore. The deck seems to be in good shape. The rear ag tires don't go with the tractor. Instead it will come with 6-12 Goodyear turf tires.
Located west of Crawfordsville IN.47933. Asking $350

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.