Garden Tractor Forums banner

Wheel Horse Raider 14 with Johnson Loader

Tags
sold
3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Cvans 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I hate to do it but I'm working on purchasing something with a family history so I need some funds and some space.

This tractor is now at my folks' place and I haven't run it since we moved back to the area. However, it started up fine, ran good, and I backed it into the shed about 8 months ago.

It needs a drive belt as it was slipping quite a bit and could use a new battery I'm sure. The last workout it had was in the town parade where I dumped a bucket full of candy in front of my kids.

The loader was originally on a cub cadet. I fabbed new brackets to fit the Wheel Horse and am pretty proud of the job I did. I also made the pump bracket and the exhaust stack is supported with a brace. Not sure exactly how much the loader can lift but it did pick up 2-175 lb students up off the ground before the back end lifted up.

I know there is one leaky hydraulic hose on the loader and I'm sure with a good restoration they should all be replaced. PM me if you're interested. Located in southern MN just north of Albert Lea. $1200. Pick up only. I just don't have the time to figure out how I ship it.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.