#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,362 Thanks
  • 7,747 posts

Posted December 30, 2016 - 08:23 PM

Blew all the gravel back into drives with brush today, went pretty good. Was quite a pile I had in some spots from removal last week or so. Snow's gone now, but plenty of gravel, more than usual have in spring, all from ONE snow brush time. Think I'll just blade the next one. Got the chains back on the Speedex too, and put some short tarp straps on both sides. If they come off again, will not be going back on. Really don't set wide enough on these tires I guess, a shame. After that came in for supper and had one of these for after-dinner time in front of puter. Neat, huh?

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161230_195752.jpg

Edited by glgrumpy, December 30, 2016 - 08:25 PM.

• MFDAC and old coot have said thanks

#2 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6172
  • 4,779 Thanks
  • 4,882 posts

Posted December 30, 2016 - 10:09 PM

Tomorrow and Monday will be our tinkering days. How deep of a snow can your brush handle? We just got one so now we get to learn how to use it.

#3 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 1,306 Thanks
  • 806 posts

Posted December 30, 2016 - 11:50 PM

Is the crown etched in the glass and lit from below or did you find a plutonium enriched glass? Just kidding on the second one. Pretty neat, we have a bar sign that is similar to that but is more purple like the bag. Bribed a bartender for it while stationed in kaneohe Hawaii.
  • Alc said thank you

#4 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,362 Thanks
  • 7,747 posts

Posted December 31, 2016 - 12:05 AM

Shorty, haven't used much. The heavy 5" snow I cleared was more like a blade, just pushing it. Didn't angle. I used a little last year in lighter stuff and worked better. I'm using lots on grass, but works better on pavement. Think I like blade better. Post how yours works.
  • shorty said thank you