• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 szartman OFFLINE  

szartman

• Member No: 5090
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted July 23, 2011 - 01:34 PM

I just bought a mower that looks just like this only all the decals on it say Ram, and it is blue with a white hood. I have been looking everywhere for information on it, with zero luck so far. I'm assuming that it was manufactured by the same company as your Bonanza, but if you find any more information about yours I would love to hear it.

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,210 Thanks
  • 28,584 posts

Posted July 23, 2011 - 04:48 PM

I just bought a mower that looks just like this only all the decals on it say Ram, and it is blue with a white hood. I have been looking everywhere for information on it, with zero luck so far. I'm assuming that it was manufactured by the same company as your Bonanza, but if you find any more information about yours I would love to hear it.

:welcome: to GTTalk,
There doesn't seem to be much still out there about these, if you post some pics, we'd love to see it.

#18 traktrjorj OFFLINE  

traktrjorj

• Contributor
  • Member No: 66
  • 45 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 09:35 PM

I use to own a Bonanza and sold it to a fellow in South Carolina. I have the original owners manual and if you need one I have it scanned and can send you a copy in pdf form. It's kind of dirty and worn but on your end you'll just think I did a poor scan but it's free.
  • KennyP and pblair69 have said thanks

#19 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,715 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted March 30, 2012 - 10:59 AM

I use to own a Bonanza and sold it to a fellow in South Carolina. I have the original owners manual and if you need one I have it scanned and can send you a copy in pdf form. It's kind of dirty and worn but on your end you'll just think I did a poor scan but it's free.

Gary, how about posting it in the manuals section?

#20 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,625 Thanks
  • 2,577 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 06:27 AM

I got to see one of those yesterday at a small engine shop where I was picking up a couple of parts. He had it parked with the other used GTs tha he has for sale. I asked what he wanted for it and he was not sure if he really wanted to sell it. After some himing and hawing he decided that he wasn't going to sell it. he finally told me he has three other machines just like it. He has a Red, Blue, yellow and now a Green one. It had the briggs 8hp on it but it wasn't running. I have a very good Briggs 8hp verticle that would work perfectly in it. He still wouldn't budge on selling it. I didn't have a camera so I didn't snap a picture. My wife was with me and said if it was for sale she wanted it for using around the yard. Sure would like to pick one up some day. Roger.

• egward79 said thank you

#21 pblair69 OFFLINE  

pblair69
  • Member No: 61883
  • 11 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted March 30, 2015 - 08:24 AM

I'm interested in the manual

#22 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,355 Thanks
  • 39,630 posts

Posted March 30, 2015 - 09:30 AM

I'll send you a PM.

#23 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted March 30, 2015 - 10:28 AM

These were also sold by Arctic Cat as Grass Cat and Lawn Lion, as well as multiple other brands.  Chaparral seems to be the other common one to see.

http://www.bosscatle...protonstrac.htm

I've read different things on who made these, the General Appliance Company on this tag and also that Arctic Cat made them themselves.  I saw both on the internet so they must both be true...  :smilewink:

Edited by Canawler, March 30, 2015 - 10:28 AM.