K482 and K532 nos parts
Posted December 25, 2016 - 11:09 AM
Also got 4 sets of .010 under nos rods for 482
And 1 set of std for 482.
I am seeing if anyone is interested before I ebay it
- Bolens 1000, LPBolens, WrenchinOnIt and 3 others have said thanks
Posted December 25, 2016 - 11:29 AM
Great finds, I'll bet you will find a buyer right here that will want them to rebuild a Kohler!
- boyscout862 said thank you
Posted December 25, 2016 - 04:22 PM
Posted December 25, 2016 - 10:30 PM
- WrenchinOnIt said thank you
Posted December 26, 2016 - 06:55 PM
I have both cranks. I dropped one off to get polished.
- blackjackjakexxix and KennyP have said thanks
Posted December 26, 2016 - 06:56 PM
- blackjackjakexxix said thank you