4 replies to this topic

#1 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 3,468 Thanks
  • 2,661 posts

Posted December 12, 2016 - 05:18 PM

I found this while searching CL. A common question asked here is " where did you get your loader?" This is how! Buy something like this and adapt it to your tractor, or rebuild this one. Price is about what a complete loader usually goes for, but that's his asking price, not necessarily what you'll pay for it.
Tom

http://nh.craigslist...5854825618.html

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1088.JPG

• EricFromPa, Cvans and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 EricFromPa OFFLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 3,224 Thanks
  • 2,908 posts

Posted December 12, 2016 - 07:11 PM

Is it just my eyes or are the uprights welded to the tractor frame?

Looks to be around 40% ? done.All of the easy fabrication is done lol

Making a bucket for it that will function correctly takes the most time.I see Hours and Hours of Measuring,cutting and welding in someones future.

Doesn't mention having the hydraulic pump or control valve for it.Your looking at $200-400 for a new 2 spool valve and I'm betting that Eaton 11 pump doesn't have the GPM for those cylinders so it's also going to need an external pump.

Wonder if he would take alot less.I could see giving maybe $400 for it.If that's a KT17 series 1 he can keep it though.I blew up the pic and don't see an oil filter or remote oil filter lines on it but that part of the engine is partly obscured by the lift cylinder and a leaf lol.

00B0B_g5Xt2ILaglJ_1200x900.jpg

Edited by EricFromPa, December 12, 2016 - 11:10 PM.

• boyscout862 and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#3 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 3,468 Thanks
  • 2,661 posts

Posted December 13, 2016 - 04:31 AM

Is it just my eyes or are the uprights welded to the tractor frame?

Looks to be around 40% ? done.All of the easy fabrication is done lol

Making a bucket for it that will function correctly takes the most time.I see Hours and Hours of Measuring,cutting and welding in someones future.

Doesn't mention having the hydraulic pump or control valve for it.Your looking at $200-400 for a new 2 spool valve and I'm betting that Eaton 11 pump doesn't have the GPM for those cylinders so it's also going to need an external pump.

Wonder if he would take alot less.I could see giving maybe $400 for it.If that's a KT17 series 1 he can keep it though.I blew up the pic and don't see an oil filter or remote oil filter lines on it but that part of the engine is partly obscured by the lift cylinder and a leaf lol.

attachicon.gif00B0B_g5Xt2ILaglJ_1200x900.jpg

I agree, the point was projects "like" this are where you find loaders cheap! I'm not saying this was a great buy at that price.

• MH81, EricFromPa and boyscout862 have said thanks

#4 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 11,843 Thanks
  • 8,682 posts

Posted December 13, 2016 - 05:42 AM

I think that this one was about the same amount done but a much better deal.

Sorry guys, I'm having problems with my computor. It doesn't put everything down. The thread was http://gardentractor...00-griswold-ct/ and as allways I wish everyone Good Luck, Rick

Edited by boyscout862, December 13, 2016 - 10:24 AM.

• EricFromPa and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#5 EricFromPa OFFLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 3,224 Thanks
  • 2,908 posts

Posted December 13, 2016 - 04:52 PM

I sure would LOVE to get my hands on a loader cheap. I know where there's a complete self leveling Kwik Way loader on a Sears Suburban SS12 that was in a fire. Fella wants $400 for the loader but it got pretty hot. But everything is there for it. All the rubber O rings and hoses are gone but the metal parts don't look that bad.They might be warped a bit though,I could not get back in very far to look at it.

I'm seriously considering snatching it up.