Garden Tractor Forums banner

Ford 09GN3664 40" rotary tiller parts wanted

Tags
wanted
968 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Firemang 
#1 ·
Looking for parts for a Ford 40" model # 09GN3664 thast was made by Gilson for the 1985-1989 ford LGT tractors. Specifically looking for the drive parts such as the H shaped bracket that bolts to the underside of the tractor, the right angle gearbox with pulley that attaches to the H bracket and the driveline that runs between the right angle gearbox to the half shaft on the tiller. I'm also looking for one of the 3 plastic encased concrete weights that mounts to the back of the tiller shroud. If you have any of these and want to work out a deal send me a message. Thanks.

Kevin aka Firemang

#3 ·
NH is rather proud of all their parts!
That's when you can find them! Only been able to find the belts and blade for the mower deck and the hydro filter from NH for the LGT 18H. There's a guy that lives about 40 miles from me that has around 100 plus GT's that always has parts and attachments on Craigslist that has one, but he wants to sell me the whole tiller. Might not be a bad idea to have a spare in the long run but I need a new seat, tires, rebuild parts for the engine and whatnot so I'll keep looking for now. There's a guy on here; "Baerpath" that had a post from 2013 that he bought one of these tillers from a NH dealer that was closing down and I messaged him to see if he still had them but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.