Garden Tractor Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominations for Feature Tractor of the Month Jan 2017

4K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  Gtractor 
#1 ·
This should be a cool looking contest! After the fun of the last one and just losing( In my book we won! ) I already have an idea for it! :)

#3 ·
LOL Only reason is I have too much time on my hands with my back issues! I got to thinking after seeing this contest. Thought how cool it would be to try to decorate a tractor? When I saw the light net for shrubs it was perfect way for me to do it!!

#9 ·
What a procedere ... we're just looking for a decorated tractor, I thought, but it seems, we'll save the world!
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that statement but it's not like the world doesn't need saving. If a few decorated garden tractors can do it, great!

Why don't you have those deere lined up with antlers and red noses??

#10 ·
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that statement but it's not like the world doesn't need saving. If a few decorated garden tractors can do it, great!

Why don't you have those deere lined up with antlers and red noses??
We have only one nominated tractor - what does it matter if it's operable or not?! This election is just for fun and I think, we need no severe rules for nomination.

My Little John is in the garage and I'm no christmas celebrator. I don't decorate the house or something else. But I like to support this thread and I think it's sad, to box the participants in "rules".

Reactions: hamman
#11 ·
Awesome Ford Noel! We had a Ford long time ago, nice Gilson made machine. Thank you for also joining in. I did it as I needed something to do with back injury. It was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Gives a fella something to look forward to, looking each day to see what's going on. Hope fully your back gets better Eric. I have a bad back too, but doesn't put me out of commission, just annoying pain.

Noel

Reactions: hamman and ericjr16
#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don't have any lights to put on Alice.
Don't you have a wreath you could hang around her neck? Maybe a small Christmas tree for a hood ornament? OH WAIT!!! You're like Kris, unlegible, as in not allowed. Remember there are rules to this contest! We're saving the planet one month at a time!!

PS: I'd love to see Noel win one of these but then there would be one less nomination every month. :wallbanging: I know we can always count on him. :thumbs: :wave:

#22 ·
#26 ·
I just nominated My Man and meant to click other on the engine, but doggone it, I managed to click the wrong engine. Can you fix it?

Thanks!
It needs to be decorated for Christmas this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.