• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UltraCube OFFLINE  

UltraCube
  • Member No: 85210
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 01:23 PM

I am hoping to purchase a GT52XLSi in the spring but I also plan on using ti for snow removal.

I am curious if anyone has any experience mounting the blade AND the blower. Is it quick and easy or totally different.

Look forward to your replies.

New to the forum

Scott

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 11,470 Thanks
  • 8,478 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to GTT. I don't have an answer for you but someone who knows will be along to help. In the mean time, check out our Manuals Section. Good Luck, Rick

• UltraCube said thank you

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,155 Thanks
  • 7,587 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 05:18 PM

Welcome, but us old guys need a little more idea what brand/model this is! Assuming Husky then, but how about pix of what you are asking. AND, if this is new one, shouldn't the books and info to mount all come with the new items?  I suppose the mounting does not come in tractor manual, but should be with the attachments or do they just give you a web address to go and download and print your own??  OR, do that, go to their site, find implement and maybe can print out the manuals now??  I like the Husky's I see at store fronts, but would prefer the bigger models and don't know them enough to know which one we are talking of here.

#4 UltraCube OFFLINE  

UltraCube
  • Member No: 85210
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted November 16, 2016 - 04:12 PM

Well, Thanks Grumpy...I think,

The model is their top-of-the-line GT52XLSi from Husqvarna.  I haven't bought the attachments yet but was looking for anyone WITH experience, before I buy both. Guess I'll have to check out the manuals online(if I can) and go from there. 

Thanks anyhow.