Bruce Dorsi

Old, but not dead -- yet!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1525
  • 3,872 Thanks
  • 2,432 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 08:46 AM

I'm losing my storage area, and there is a lot of "stuff" which has to go.

Electrical supplies, some Farmall parts, some electric motors, plumbing fittings, tools, hydraulic pumps, valves, file cabinets, workbench, and so many other items are FREE.

There is a HD drill press, power hacksaw, rotary blade grinder, crankshaft straightener, a Swisher 44" tow-type finish mower, Wisconsin AENLD engine, a leaf vac w/ cart attachment, stainless-steel vacuums, a Brown & Sharpe surface grinder,  plus many other odds & ends for sale at reasonable prices.

Also a 1951 Ford 8N with Wagner front-end loader and Sherman backhoe (not running).

The only condition is that you don't take stuff just to scrap it.  ...I can do that myself.

If you would like to come and take a look, send me a PM.  ....I am planning on an open-house on several weekends this month, and early December.  ....Most weekdays are also a possibility, but during daylight hours.

The items are located in Stirling, NJ 07980, which is convenient to I-78 (exits 36 or 40), and not far from I-287.

Stirling is located at the southern tip of Morris county, and is near Morristown, Plainfield, Summit, & Somerville. 

• Bolens 1000, limebuzz, drbish and 9 others have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for free