Thank you all for the great welcome. Now to answer a few of the questions i got from you all. Under the decals its the yellow paint, so whoever painted it must have took there time and taped them off before painting. As for saving the mower deck, as far as I can tell there is not anything wrong with it. Its not frozen up and it moves freely and there are no holes in the deck. only thing i can see wrong with it is that the grass shoot is missing and was replaces with a piece of rubber. The bracket in the front of the tractor is still a mystery to me. I thought at first it was a weight holder, and im still leaning twoards that but it could be part of the hook up for the snow blower or snow blade, not sure yet. I did take the measurements of all the decals and close up pictures. A guy i know does the vinyl decals and all that and is going to see if he can make me a new set, if not I will send my business to olcowhand, I remember him from another site two years ago when I re-did my Allis Chalmers B-110. But in any case here is some more pictures for you all.