5 replies to this topic

#1 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 620 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 11:34 AM

I'm doing some fall cleaning and I'm looking to move some attachments.  I can send pics to interested parties.  PM me if you're interested.  These are all original Ariens attachments.  I can deliver this stuff to the south side of Cleveland for the cost of fuel.

3 point belt driven rototiller.  Well worn, but fully functional.  Tines have a good amount of wear, but still get the job done.  $250

Front mounted, shaft driven 48" snow blower.  Fully functional, ready for snow.  PTO-blower male shaft not included.  Female half is on the blower.  If you have a spare male shaft for the mower deck, you can cut a little off of the square stock and use that.  $250

PTO driven Bagger Vac #1.  Complete, but the plastic tubes have some wear.  Round duct from Lowe's works.  PO had duct-taped them and it worked fine.  Bag is in good shape with functioning zipper.  $250

PTO driven Bagger Vac #2.  Complete.  Bag is in good shape with functioning zipper.  This one is in nicer shape than the other.  $300

42" mower deck.  Ready to mow.  Fresh grease in the gear box.  Blades are sharpened.  Rusted through around the 2 front bolts at the top plate (common on these).  A couple fender washers would fix it.  $200

I'm considering selling my S14-G, as I'm wanting to stick with the hydro models.  It is very nice.  It's in above average condition compared to the other gear models I've seen.  14HP K series Kohler runs great.  I've gone through it.  New belt on the hydro pump.  Fresh fluids in the engine, transaxle, and hydro pump.  New hydraulic lines.  No rear PTO.  It will need a battery, but I can jump it for a test drive.  Old battery included for core.  Ready to mow, push/blow snow, or work hard.  $500

Will deal a little if you want to buy multiple items.  Thanks.

Billy

#2 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6172
  • 4,985 Thanks
  • 5,036 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 12:02 PM

Any pics?

#3 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • 620 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 02:22 PM

Any pics?

Anything in particular you're interested in?  I have a lot of pics and didn't want to clutter the post up.  I can PM them to you.  I may post a few random pics up tonight.

#4 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • 620 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 11:31 PM

Here's a few pics of the tiller & snow blower.  I forgot to mention that the tiller does have both extensions on it.  The rest of the pics are on my other computer.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF4669.JPG
  • DSCF4670.JPG
  • DSCF4671.JPG
  • DSCF4674.JPG
  • DSCF4675.JPG

#5 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,133 Thanks
  • 2,852 posts

Posted November 12, 2016 - 08:08 AM

wish I had some $$$ I could use some of that...

#6 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • 620 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted December 01, 2016 - 09:48 AM

Edit...

Snowblower and tiller are gone.  Everything else is still available.

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale