2 replies to this topic

#1 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 8,799 Thanks
  • 6,034 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 07:58 AM

In another try at solving the jerking action.  Want to pull the charge relief vale and acceleration valve out to clean/check but cannot get to either of them without pulling the whole rear end.  First thing Is the deck has to come off.  Don't look like any real big job.  Getting at the bolts will be the hardest.  I have a feeling the charge pump relief valve spring is a little weak and allowing the cone to bounce in and out.  Shim should solve the problem  - - - I HOPE !  Anyone been into one of those Sundstrand Hydro's?  Not going any further than the pump itself and check the pin.  It may be damaged also.  What do you think?  New territory for me.

• Bolens 1000 said thank you

#2 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 11,841 Thanks
  • 8,682 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 12:12 PM

New to me too.  Have to check in the manuals section for the manual for these. There used to be a diagnosis chart in one of the trany manuals. Good Luck, Rick

• chieffan said thank you

#3 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 8,799 Thanks
  • 6,034 posts

Posted November 11, 2016 - 01:18 PM

New to me too.  Have to check in the manuals section for the manual for these. There used to be a diagnosis chart in one of the trany manuals. Good Luck, Rick

Have the service manual but it don't give much, about 3 things and a couple for lift problems. Very general type stuff.  Haven't got to it yet.  Put up another deer stand first then had to set new cloths line post.

• boyscout862 said thank you