I was able to drive the keys out as suggested and after several attempts and a can of PB Baster my patience finally wore thin. I decided the wheels were probably set were I would most likely use them anyway, so I moved on to get it where I could use it. Clutch fork and arm was missing when purchased and someone was in the process of making it run with an idler pulley. I was able to take what they had started and modify it so it would work . I removed the rust and freshened the paint. I know the wheels are suppose to be green , but that color combo just doesn't work for me. Opted for Massey Gray. The tires were flat and one of the wheels where the valve stem comes through was rusted out about twice the size it was suppose to be. Dismounted cleaned and repaired wheels, replaced tubes. Obviously far from the original motor it would crank when I bought it but that was about it. Since my son has become pretty handy at rebuilding carbs I ask him to pull this one while we were waiting on some items during another project. He had it pulled cleaned running in just a little while. I tried it out this week end plowing with the Brinly cultivators that was on it when purchased. After some adjustments and plowing up a few Mustard greens, I think I"ll have a good operating plow come spring. Thanks for all of your suggestions and help.