Hello, it's been a number of years since I have been on the site, if my questions would be better posed in another forum, let me know. I have a number of Massey tractors which I used to use regularly, but in recent years rarely and now need to downsize. I wondered if anyone would have tips regarding disposing of them including ebay, traditional auctions, craigslist, GTtalk, etc.? Also is it typically easier to sell as a lot, or as individual pieces/parts? I would rather not have to ship items, but would if that is the best way to go. Here is what's available:
1) MF-10 with lights and hydraulic lift, though hydraulics are only a partial restoration. The pump and hydraulic cylinder are original, but I had to fabricate mounts and control levers. It worked to lift the tiller unit.
2) MF-12H with lights and sleeve hitch
5) 3 MF-610 decks, 2 with all the shields
6) Early version MF-620
8) 2 MF-650 (1 with extension), though there is only 1 PTO gearbox and shaft.
9) 1 set of Rear wheel weights and chains which fit either the 10 or12.
10) Early version MF-720.
11) Haban Flail-Mo mower for either 10 or 12 (currently mounted on the MF-12). Mower mounts on front in the style of the early MF-620.
12) Lots of assorted parts and manuals, spare Tecumseh HH-100 motor.
All ran, though only the 10 and 12 have been used within the past 2 years. None of the tractors or implements are show ready (paint and plastic trim issues). I used them all for years. I kept different implements mounted on different tractors for convenience. The 10 is good for tilling with its creeper gear, the 12 has the flail mower (a video of it mowing might still be on this site). I used the 8 and 1010 for mowing around the house, the 1010 also plowed snow in winter. Tire and battery integrity will be an issue on some of these. Thanks for any tip, Terrence