• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DZG ONLINE  

DZG
  • Member No: 84305
  • 549 Thanks
  • 479 posts

Posted October 29, 2016 - 10:16 AM

I want to get a bagger for my RZT cub cadet, my question is will the EZT 2200 hydros handle my fat ass (300lbs) plus the weight of the bagger and contents of said bagger?

Itd me on mostly flat ground, i just get nervous about the EZTs, dont really wanna burn them up right away.

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,370 Thanks
  • 7,753 posts

Posted October 29, 2016 - 11:29 AM

Would think IF such devices made for it, then should be OK for it to use??  Is there such things as "weight specs" listed for Mowers???  Myself, wouldn't bag, but like idea of Mulching, seems to work pretty good. Maybe you are doing leaves?  I still just mow/mulch mine, leave residue all winter, and in spring most is gone away!

#3 DZG ONLINE  

DZG
  • Member No: 84305
  • 549 Thanks
  • 479 posts

Posted October 29, 2016 - 12:09 PM

Nah i use the thing for my side mowing business, id like to be able to bag next year if need be.

Ive read that your not supposed to tow over 250 lbs with them, but ive also read you cant use them on slopes or in the rain, ive done both.

I was reading on a commercial mowing forum how everyone says the EZTs are garbage, but those guys snub anything that costs less then 10k.

Also, yes, the baggers are desinged for the machine

Edited by DZG, October 29, 2016 - 12:10 PM.

#4 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6172
  • 4,779 Thanks
  • 4,882 posts

Posted October 29, 2016 - 04:27 PM

I think the biggest thing to watch would be to make sure you are not working the hydro harder than normal that they over heat. Probably wouldn't get more than 200 pounds in the bagger?