Thanks for the kind words.
I removed the broken off bolt that someone had threaded into the broken engine pulley in an attempt to remove it and wire brushed up the two pieces and had a good look at them to see if there were any hairline cracks. I did not see any so I have decided to try and repair it - not sure how this will turn out - time will tell. I thought about trying to weld it but since it is cast and would be turning at 3000 plus rpm I decided that it not the best way so I have come up with a different plan. I picked up a new 1" "X" size weld on hub that is designed to be welded on to pulleys and gears since it has the 1/4" keyway and the set screws holes already machined in it. I grabbed three old worn out roller chain gears (two 28 tooth and one 30 tooth) out of my scrap steel pile as the teeth on them are damaged and cleaned up one of the 28 tooth gears and sanded the remains of the teeth off of it. Then I did six spots of weld on the small diameter end of the weld hub and sanded the spots flush with the end of the hub.