Garden Tractor Forums banner

Gravely 8162T with Onan B48M power (Ohio)

Tags
sold
2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Dayton_King 
#1 ·
Gravely 8162T, with Onan B48M twin cylinder engine (hourmeter 1100 hours) and 50" cutting deck. Brand new seat installed, has two small typical deck patches, but need room for winter storage in the barn. PTO clutch is good, forward/reverse clutches good, fresh oil change and filter.

$950 OBO

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Just curious, what makes this worth 950, or remotely close to that price, OUR friends at Ebay??

#3 ·
Well, since I could pull the B48M and easily sell it for about $500, and the deck could also easily be sold separately for $350, I think the added $100 for the chassis, transaxle, wheels and tires, seat, gas tank, etc. is not a bad deal.

You must be an "expert".

thanks for the knowledgeable input.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, since I could pull the B48M and easily sell it for about $500, and the deck could also easily be sold separately for $350, I think the added $100 for the chassis, transaxle, wheels and tires, seat, gas tank, etc. is not a bad deal.

You must be an "expert".

I was just curious, certainly not trying to scuff you the wrong way? If I was an "expert", and knew, I wouldn't have asked in the 1st place. Have a blessed day

Reactions: powrguy and KennyP
#6 ·

You must be an "expert".

Not need to be that way! If folks pay that much, maybe we should all part things out.

Reactions: dropped82
#7 ·
I was just curious, certainly not trying to scuff you the wrong way? If I was an "expert", and knew, I wouldn't have asked in the 1st place. Have a blessed day
Sold, COMPLETE, for $900. Didn't want to part out a runner....if it had "issues", parting would bring more $$$$, for sure, based on some stuff I've done in the past with Gravelys.

#9 ·
I am in several Gravely groups and it always amazes me how well they hold the value.
Thank you, that is good to know. Some folks like me just dont know.

I had an opportunity to buy one a few years back, but I passed on it. It had suffered from a little fire damage, and that kind of steered me away, now I'm thinking I should not have passed on it.

Reactions: shorty
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.