• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mpenny671 OFFLINE  

mpenny671
  • Member No: 28705
  • 4 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted October 16, 2016 - 07:24 PM

I have a 1963 Minneapolis Moline 100 garden tractor with deck and original books. This tractor was never sold by the dealer in Sebring Fl. . It sat on there show room floor and never was sold in the 60's , so they used it to mow the lot.  I bought it from a former employee that bought it from them when they closed in the 80's  It runs and works great but the deck needs new belts. Yes its the right color, the dealer ordered it that way.  The only reason I am selling it is I was hurt in truck wreck and broke my back.   $1200.00    call 570-550-7911  Have more pics  in Florida as of now.

Attached Thumbnails

• SANY0008.JPG
  • SANY0009.JPG

Edited by mpenny671, October 17, 2016 - 04:27 PM.

• limebuzz, karl and Allis Chalmers Tractors have said thanks

#2 HALFSCALE OFFLINE  

HALFSCALE

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4343
  • 413 Thanks
  • 485 posts

Posted October 16, 2016 - 09:49 PM

It' s a 63'  model 100.

#3 zippy1 OFFLINE  

zippy1
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 50881
  • 610 Thanks
  • 383 posts

Posted October 16, 2016 - 11:36 PM

I have a Minnieoplis Moline 108 garden tractor with deck and original books. This tractor was never sold by the dealer in Sebring Fl. . It sat on there show room floor and never was sold in the 60's , so they used it to mow the lot.  I bought it from a former employee that bought it from them when they closed in the 80's  It runs and works great but the deck needs new belts. Yes its the right color, the dealer ordered it that way.  The only reason I am selling it is I was hurt in truck wreck and broke my back.   $1200.00    call 570-550-7911  

So what, are you crippled from the broken back? Paralyzed?

Reason I ask is, I broke my neck in 85, and can't move either leg and part of one hand, but still cutting and working on tractors while crippled. Things can be modified to work around problems, and would be willing to help out to keep you in the hobby if you want...

Or if not, Ill move along.

• limebuzz, Delmar, Dane in PA and 1 other said thanks

#4 mpenny671 OFFLINE  

mpenny671
  • Member No: 28705
  • 4 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted October 17, 2016 - 04:06 PM

So what, are you crippled from the broken back? Paralyzed?

Reason I ask is, I broke my neck in 85, and can't move either leg and part of one hand, but still cutting and working on tractors while crippled. Things can be modified to work around problems, and would be willing to help out to keep you in the hobby if you want...

Or if not, Ill move along.

I am just down sizing my collection to help pay bills . It happened out of state and cost me my saving to stay there in till I was released by the doctors to travel home.               Mike 

• zippy1 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, garden tractor