• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,421 Thanks
  • 39,670 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 07:52 AM

That's why I bought one of those adjustable hitches a long time ago. It will let you get real close to leveling things out no matter how high or low the trailer hitch is. Don't use it much, but the few times it has been needed, it has been a life saver. Might come in handy for the GT's.

#17 Encrypt OFFLINE  

Encrypt

• Contributor
  • Member No: 502
  • 9 Thanks
  • 89 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 08:22 AM

"Orginally Posted by hydriv

There's no such thing as a free lunch. It's only a matter of time before she will reveal the price you will pay (again and again) for that trailer. Women are devious creatures with very long memories.

That is no joke. Just remember when she wants something she will always let you know that "She bought that trailer" just for you! :bigrofl:

#18 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 10:23 AM

Coldone, You gotta love them CAROLINA girls, My wife is from Nantahala, N.C.. She is like your wife, if I need something to make things easier, She is all for it. I think it's because she know that I will be asking her to help me with something if I can't do it on my own, lol. You have a GREAT wife and Trailer. Congrats !!!

#19 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,612 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 11:12 AM

That is no joke. Just remember when she wants something she will always let you know that "She bought that trailer" just for you! :bigrofl:

But guys....what's wrong with that? If they do for us, shouldn't we do for them? My wife is the same way when I need something & will also jump in with physical work if she sees I need help, without my asking. Coldone likely does things for his wife without her having to ask I'll bet! 18yrs into my marriage & we work together on almost everything & not one fight (we do tick one another off at times though. lol). Neither of us ever even raise our voice at one another. That's a true lifelong partnership! But watch her just the same Coldone....she got you a trailer....she'll want a new house! :rofl2:
Whatever you're doing Coldone....keep it up!:thumbs:

#20 Meangreen OFFLINE  

Meangreen

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 31
  • 94 Thanks
  • 300 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 11:24 AM

Nice trailer and your a lucky man to have a understanding and supportive wife. I have two trailers, a single axle and a tandem, both of which are loaned out. Anybody have a trailer I can borrow??

#21 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,612 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 11:34 AM

Nice trailer and your a lucky man to have a understanding and supportive wife. I have two trailers, a single axle and a tandem, both of which are loaned out. Anybody have a trailer I can borrow??

My small one is empty Fred!

#22 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 11:42 AM

Thanks everybody!

Texas deere and horse: You have the rugged mountain version of a Carolina girl. They tend to be a little more easier to geta along with but once they get pissed you cant even run for the hills because she will follow you through them and track you down. All the G.R.I.T.S ( Girls Raised In The South) have their own unique ways about them that are particular to the areas they were raised in.

OCH: The new house is something we are planing on in the next few years. I do try to do things for her without her asking but I could be better at it.

Meangreen: I have a little 6 ft you can borrow now just come on down.

She did have two requirements for the new trailer, it had to have a wooden floor and it is not to ever be loaned out!

#23 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,271 Thanks
  • 28,609 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 11:44 AM

Dan Does.

#24 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,421 Thanks
  • 39,670 posts

Posted May 29, 2011 - 12:39 PM