• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J.T.M. OFFLINE  

J.T.M.
  • Member No: 76841
  • 6 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted October 07, 2016 - 05:36 PM

Hello , I have a cub cadet 682 . What I am looking to do is  use it to expand my garden to  a little more than a half acre in size. I know gardening , what I don't know is if its a rear lift or the brinly hitch I'm looking for .  implements . I would like to use are the disc. , harrows , plow  and a cub tiller .Is the rear lift what I need or the brinly hitch ? 

Thank you 

#2 olds45512 ONLINE  

olds45512
  • Member No: 77943
  • 607 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted October 07, 2016 - 07:12 PM

Both, you need the rear lift and the brinly adapter hooks to it, the implements then hook to the brinly adapter. I can tell you that finding a rear lift for that cub will be difficult because it's a manual lift, they take a different lift and they don't come up for sale very often.
  • boyscout862 and J.T.M. have said thanks

#3 J.T.M. OFFLINE  

J.T.M.
  • Member No: 76841
  • 6 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted October 10, 2016 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for the reply olds ...

hmmmmmmmmm the seller is telling me that the manual and hy lift are the same .Is there a simple way to tell the difference ?

#4 olds45512 ONLINE  

olds45512
  • Member No: 77943
  • 607 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted October 11, 2016 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for the reply olds ...
hmmmmmmmmm the seller is telling me that the manual and hy lift are the same .Is there a simple way to tell the difference ?

not sure, only going off what I've been told. You could go to parts tree and look up both machines and see if the bar has the same part number for both.