Garden Tractor Forums banner

National Triplex Reel Mower For Sale, Trying One Last Time

Tags
sold
7K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  farmerall 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm needing to downsize and clear out some of my excess stuff. I've listed this before and it needs a new home soon. If it doesn't find a new home before November I will be pulling the engine and sending the rest to the scrapyard.

Up for sale is my National mower. It's an old dinosaur and looks like it too. The engine runs great, last ran about 1.5 years ago. Gas was drained and carb ran dry so it will start right up again. It needs the clutch adjusted or rebuilt before it can be driven again.

Asking 200 obo and located in McDonald Pa.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Golly Id like to have that, but shipping is a deal breaker!!!

If nothing else, dont scrap the rest, maybe take a donation to your favorite charity? Just a thought;)

Reactions: farmerall
#3 ·
Thats an older one, early 60s I would say. Much like the one my dad had when I was a kid

national.jpg

I have had a number of Nationals. They are not real popular as you need a real smooth lawn to get them to work properly. They make a real nice cut though with sharp blades and set properly. Your price is right, someone should grab it.

#4 ·
Thats an older one, early 60s I would say. Much like the one my dad had when I was a kid

national.jpg

I have had a number of Nationals. They are not real popular as you need a real smooth lawn to get them to work properly. They make a real nice cut though with sharp blades and set properly. Your price is right, someone should grab it.
I think this is the first model that was produced. You don't see these early ones come up for sale very often but then again no one wants to buy them anyway.

#6 ·
#11 ·
I've been kicking this around in my head as whether I actually need this or not! I hate to see you scrap it! Plus the fact you are 4 hours away lol
At this time there is a sale pending. If that doesn't go through I'll let you know. Also my brother has a newer National that could be for sale soon.

Reactions: KennyP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.