John Deere 212 hood for Autism Awareness special project

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

• Member No: 13665
  • 549 Thanks
  • 527 posts

Posted October 01, 2016 - 12:58 PM

I want to do a special hood before next April(national autism awareness month) for my 212 John Deere.  I want to keep the original hood on it now green, so a second hood that I can get wrapped with a decal is needed.   If anybody can do a slip over seat cover in the rainbow jig saw colors, that would be awsome.  If anybody does vehicle wraps and can help out with getting the hood wrapped in the same rainbow jig saw colors.  I want to retain the normal hood decals but along with the rainbow jig saw decal, put "Autism Awareness" on the sides of the hood on both sides above the normal hood decals.   As most know, I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the spectrum.  I have done a couple special trains(my main obsession) and now want to do a special tractor.   I would install the hood and seat cover for shows and plow days, then switch back to the normal hood as she is still a working tractor.  I try to go to all the local shows, so the tractor would get lots of attention.    Thanks for any help and parts.  Mike

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted