Garden Tractor Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominations For Tractor Of The Month Nov/2016

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  ericjr16 
#1 ·
Jumpins. Never seen nominations for the next month on so fast. Great job, Doug.

Noel

#2 ·
I wonder what it would be like if we took one month (since we seem to have a monthly theme) and nominated someone else's tractor instead of one of our own. There are folks out there who don't participate be it for lack of interest or time constraints so it may actually bring some new iron to the forefront. Wonder how that would work. I think it would be interesting.

#4 ·
I wonder what it would be like if we took one month (since we seem to have a monthly theme) and nominated someone else's tractor instead of one of our own. There are folks out there who don't participate be it for lack of interest or time constraints so it may actually bring some new iron to the forefront. Wonder how that would work. I think it would be interesting.
We have looked at it, but who would be responsible for the two paragraphs and the pictures?

#5 ·
We have looked at it, but who would be responsible for the two paragraphs and the pictures?
Well, true but who says we have to have them? For one, I'm sure if a tractor has impressed you enough to nominate it, you have a picture or two laying around that you wither took or saved. We do take pictures of tractors we like, don't we? We can always ask the owner to step up and post a few pics but I do see your point. As for the words, well I'm sure there is a reason why a person, say, has nominated one of your tractors. They could write about that. Truthfully though, it's hard enough to get some folks to write the required amount about their own tractor. It was just a thought. I guess I have too much on my plate at the moment to really think these things through. I just figured it would be a way to get some tractors up there that wouldn't normally be there to vote on.

#11 ·
Wow, another great entry.

Noel

#14 ·
Only a few days left to get those entries in.
from were I'm sitting it's over, you have two entry's that should be in like company in TOTM(old and original) I say this because I'm all about the old and I want it original (as possible)and since both are exceptional examples of this I'm giving this month a draw myself, you're level of support gets an A+ for sure though

#15 ·
I guess you'll just have to flip your lucky quarter to vote, Jimmy. We do have all good entries this month. Still only filled 6 of the possible 15 slots though. Sometime today I'll get that wild hair and shut this down. If anybody's on the fence about nominations, "GIT R DONE" !!!!

#17 ·
Not used to nominating my own machine. I'll do it on my computer. BTW all your machines are super!! A lot of sweet machines guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: propane1
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.