Well, went out tonight and took a few pix of the PK MM
. Hope light is enough. I built a battery on right side near engine. Ground wire goes right to mount bolt for engine, and other goes under engine to the selinoid. They are a little shorter that way. This is smaller battery in physical size, but is a 340 CCA and is plenty big enough. I start it occasionally in winter in garage, and has only failed once. I hadn't been charging it in cold. Floor pan I had to cut out a couple spots to clear brake rods. Could have been shorter, but was trying to reach some holes already in frame to mount, so back a little farther. I cut around front to clear the trans drain and around the brake pedals. The fenders I built a little structure behind seat to hold them and the hydra tank mounts there also. With the tin off you lose the mount areas for tank and battery, thus the changes. I have a little longer bumper on front, but you don't notice. Other than that, pretty much stock parts on rest of it. I DID not get PK
dash sticker and used Speedex type to label controls, they look good.
Edited by glgrumpy, September 29, 2016 - 08:05 PM.