• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SC Farmer OFFLINE  

SC Farmer
  • Member No: 78769
  • 244 Thanks
  • 156 posts

Posted September 26, 2016 - 03:14 PM

In case anyone is interested, here's a Yard Keeper on CL in Winston-Salem, NC - $450.  Looks good in pics. Wish I had room...

and $$$...

http://raleigh.craig...5779426253.html

• Alc, CRFarnsworth and WrenchinOnIt have said thanks

#2 SC Farmer OFFLINE  

SC Farmer
  • 244 Thanks
  • 156 posts

Posted September 26, 2016 - 04:28 PM

Oh, and a second unusual Bolens on CL - this one is a RER - looks kind of like the Cadet 60 I recently  got - this one is in Greenvile, SC and is $120.  

http://greenville.cr...5776715805.html

• CRFarnsworth said thank you

#3 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 1,305 Thanks
  • 805 posts

Posted September 26, 2016 - 07:36 PM

The guy with the lawn keeper is trying real hard 5o not show the back of that machine makes ya wonder! Also at 450 he is definitely on the extremely high side for the little guy, I haven't ever paid that for an estate keeper.
  • wilberj said thank you

#4 SC Farmer OFFLINE  

SC Farmer
  • 244 Thanks
  • 156 posts

Posted September 26, 2016 - 08:40 PM

Well, I'm not saying to buy it, I just thought it might be of interest to forum members...

#5 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • 1,305 Thanks
  • 805 posts

Posted September 26, 2016 - 10:12 PM

Nobody was insulting you we are all here to share opinions, I didn't think the comment would require a negative response.

#6 SC Farmer OFFLINE  

SC Farmer
  • 244 Thanks
  • 156 posts

Posted September 27, 2016 - 06:48 AM

Eric,

I'm sorry you took my response as negative.  It was not intended so.  I just posted the CL stuff in case there was a forum member who might be interested in those models as I had seen them on CL while surfing.  Thanks for your input though!

• Eric said thank you

#7 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • 1,305 Thanks
  • 805 posts

Posted September 27, 2016 - 09:16 PM

SC FARMER,

Sorry I did not mean to be a grump, it has been a trying time for me and mine. I am a retired veteran and some overpaid underachieving dope took it upon himself that he knew what was best for my situation and just assumed that I would agree. In doing this he stole my Naval retirement check out from under me and replaced it with a VA disabilities check of lesser value and much more hassle on my part. You would think accessing my account without my approval would be illegal but apparently if you think your doing something good it is just ok. Nobody even asked if I wanted to be part of their stupid organization, just goes to show even the VA thinks it's better to ask forgiveness than permission! Sorry just had to vent and I also apologize to you, you had nothing to do with my situation!
  • KennyP and SC Farmer have said thanks