Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Welcome to Garden Tractor Talk Forums

GTtalk is the place to go if you are a garden tractor collector or someone looking for information on your favorite tractor. We have interactive forums, registry, tractor / implement manuals, photo galleries, articles, show coverage, tech tips, how tos, classifieds and much more.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which provides limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, vote on polls, upload images and attachments as well as many other special features. Registration is quick and easy and best of all completely free!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo
- - - - -

Tecumseh Engine Parts source?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hiker OFFLINE  

Hiker

• Member No: 132
  • 0 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted March 24, 2010 - 09:11 PM

Question, Where are there parts supplies for older Tecumseh Engines. ie Pistons, rods, valves etc? In Canada or the US. Namely 16 Hp OHV's.
Thank You
Jim

#2 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted March 24, 2010 - 09:42 PM

You could try here, Super X Power | Tecumseh Engine Parts just put in your model number, cheapest prices I've found. I've got a newly rebuilt 16ohv, I may sell it, but I don't know if it would be the right engine for your tractor

#3 Hiker OFFLINE  

Hiker

• Member No: 132
  • 0 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted March 25, 2010 - 05:52 PM

Thank You Hooligan for reply. Where did you buy your piston, rings, rod, gaskets when you rebuilt your 16 Hp OHV engine?
Thanks again,
Jim

#4 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted March 25, 2010 - 09:15 PM

I didn't rebuild the compressor engine, it was rebuilt right before my son bought it around 1995 and put it in storage at his uncles house. I went down the his farm and "got it out of his way"