- - - - -

AC B-110 Value? desirability?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Member No: 66960
  • 861 Thanks
  • 458 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 05:34 PM

Hey , I am posting this here to see if I can get some Idea of a value and desirability of a tractor that has come to my attention .

Allis Chalmers B-110  Sn 069555

It comes with -

PTO tiller

snow blade

42" Mower Deck

Chains and a Cab

I don't have any pictures , yet , I haven't even seen it .

The story is the guy died , his wife is a very private person and won't list it or answer her phone. So a guy I know asked me if I would be interested . He does work for her and could get me an appt. to look at it and maybe make an offer .

I don't need it , but I might be interested in flipping it to someone who can use it. And its a nice drive thru the backroads of Michigan to look .

I have no idea about these tractors .

Researched to find this image of what it may look like - Specs say it is a pretty good machine and I know condition means a lot .

There is a chance I could get a great deal but I am not sure what a good deal would even be . And that is a lot of attachments to go with it.

As a package there has been mention of around $1K

Any input you could give me on this would be appreciated . What to look for with AC ? Common problems- etc.  

• Traill95 said thank you

#2 drbish OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,136 Thanks
  • 1,139 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 07:30 PM

A lot depends on condition,If it all looks like picture then I would think well worth the price you said in your post ,if not get it for whatever you feel is good for you.

• MGP59DB said thank you

#3 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,051 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 08:25 PM

Ysah...B110s are so common that it would need to be nicely optioned and in way above average original condition (implements too) to even begin thinking about 1k. A running B110 with no frills is a $200 machine. Great tractor but not high dollar. Tiller might be another 200. Blower maybe 150. Cab 150-200. 42" snowblades are 50 bucks...or a 46" remote angle 125.

Condition and options would drive the value up.
  • boyscout862, karl, MGP59DB and 1 other said thanks

#4 Tecumseh power ONLINE  

Tecumseh power

Jack of all trades, master of none.

• Member No: 77571
  • 844 Thanks
  • 708 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 09:54 PM

Check the bevel gear box
  • MGP59DB said thank you

#5 jimmy G OFFLINE  

jimmy G
  • Member No: 78021
  • 233 Thanks
  • 169 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 11:43 PM

I would start at that price and work down, need tire's?-$100,belts?-$50,blades?-$50,deck bearing's-$50 each (used, new are more) is seat and framework good?if not-$50,does it start and run? if not starting price is $500 at best,does it need a battery, carb kit, points-condenser, gas tank,gas lines ect....what shape are implements in, froze up parts, excessive wear, bent or broken or neglected, you could have a top dollar tractor or $200 Worth of parts
  • MGP59DB said thank you