Since I managed to partially collapse my blast cabinet and smash the viewing window, I made some (hopefully) improvements while making the repair.
I would like to say I thought up the improvements myself, but as I searched for blast cabinet modifications I found tons of ideas.
I incorporated some of them now, and will do others as time goes by.
1st, I had to remove the gloves and the plastic thimbles through the cabinet to get the top piece back in place.
I turned them around when I reinstalled everything so the gloves can be replaced from the outside...easier!
I also drilled the bolt holes a little larger for the viewing window glass casing. I installed 1/4" bolts from the inside out and installed a jam nut.
I also had to enlarge he holes in the plastic casing and allow for the thickness of the jam nuts. I then installed the glass casing using 1/4" wingnuts...Here again, I will be able to remove and replace the glass (& protective sheeting on the glass) much easier in the future.
Some time ago I upgraded the HF blast gun with a better one.
I know everyone loves pictures, so here 'ya go!