cub cadet yard bug rear rider

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wtl OFFLINE  

• Member No: 84489
  • 1 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted September 20, 2016 - 01:55 PM

cub cadet 10/27 model 13A 344 595  This unit is  spotless but I have one problem.  There are 4 interlock safety switches.    1 on the brake    1 on the deck peddle    1 on the seat    and a ground out on the reverse so you cant backup with deck running.   checking out switches   machine running get off seat machine quits    machine will not start unless brake engaged    checked to make sure reverse spring switch not bent. my problem is when you start engine   put into gear drive out to cut grass  and you push the left foot peddle down  to engage deck blades   engine shuts down     manual says when you have brake system on and tractor running  you should be able to run deck   to do this I have to hold in the switch on the deck actuator by hand      Any ideas     P.S   Iv already been told that the bug is ugly and to burn it   WTL

• propane1 said thank you

#2 propane1 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 54307
  • 5,876 Thanks
  • 3,112 posts

Posted September 20, 2016 - 04:23 PM

Enter it in the featured tractor of the month. It's ugly month. Their lookin for entries. Sorry ,but I have no ideas for on your problem with the mower.

• KennyP and wtl have said thanks

#3 Oak OFFLINE  

• Member No: 5131
  • 5 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted September 25, 2016 - 08:48 AM

Are you trying to run the mower deck when you are not in the seat? If so, that will kill the engine.