After much tinkering and a start and stop on the running engine....I finally got it running and driving. The moment of truth I have been waiting on was the Tranny.....If you`ve followed my other posts you know this thing looked to be in good shape but was actually a too much water everywhere it wasn`t supposed to be mess. After stripping it down to the frame and rear end and bull gears and draining all the water I started trying to figure it how to put it back together. Never seen but one of these so it was all new to me. New bearings and much cleanup on Tranny, drain crud out of engine, tranny, rear end, final drives, complete rewire, new electrics. Been painting some stuff along the way as needed to continue the build.
Overall it seems to be pretty solid machine. I can move on a little bit now. The engine doesn`t smoke a bit and shift is easy and doesn`t even grind the gears with the new clutch. All the gears work and shift good and it pulled a pretty steep hill in 3rd at a little more than half throttle barely getting into the governor. It doesn`t Idle down to low idle the way I would like but I`ll tinker with that now that I kinda understand how that all works.
I like the no floor pan installed thing....would make a great cultivator with some conjuring !! I`ll probably leave it off till I get everything else worked out. It`s about half painted now.
Thanks for all the help along the way guys and helping me solve my problems. I`ll post some pics soon !