#1 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,585 posts

Posted September 10, 2016 - 10:52 AM

Haven't been around much beacuse we have been so busy. Grandkids baseball and traveling for that as well as traveling for graduations and such. Ashames I haven't given the GTs the respect and use they deserve this year but barely have time to mow the property when it needs it. Had a hail storm here in july and it damaged the roofs, truck and totalled the car. Ended up buying the car back from insurance and having truck repaired. haven't herd from the insurance company on the roof yet so still waiting on them. No leaks, thank god, just worried because it's oly 5 years old on both the house and new garage. Don't want it to fail prematurely in the future. Lots of projects to do this fall before winter. Grading and building a new drive to the house. Has needed it for the past 25 years. Will be grading it up and filling in holes and cutting pine roots from the drive. I know it will not be good for the trees but I want a smoother , less black dirt drive with gravel. Can't afford cement or asphalt so we will do the gravel. Time to get ready for hunting season as well, so we have been busy. Garden did al right except our corn. Just can't seem to figure the growing of corn for some reason. We were extremely dry here this summer so that might have had something to do with it.

Thanks for listening, I have dropped in every once in a while to see what is going on. This is the only forum on GTs that I frequent now so good or bad I'm still here.  Have a great rest of the summer and fall.                                                                        Roger.

• CRFarnsworth, Traill95, boyscout862 and 2 others have said thanks