• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,521 Thanks
  • 2,829 posts

Posted September 02, 2016 - 06:36 PM

Like Chieffan mentioned you got to learn to play their game. They had their box end rachet wrenches on sale so I waited until the next month & used the 20% off coupon. Got them for $15.& their nice.

#17 MFDAC OFFLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 2,028 Thanks
  • 1,123 posts

Posted September 02, 2016 - 08:39 PM

Awhile ago I replaced an engine with one of those raptor jobs from harbor freight and was pretty impressed with it so I have been keeping an eye out for a good sale on them, of course with the labor day there is a good sale so I begin looking into it.  read the fine print here!!!  whats the point of this coupon ?? doesn't seem to be valid on anything in the store and you cant use it for an existing sale!! glad I read that fine print before I went out there. http://images.harbor...orDay_1_01a.jpg

I can't find the receipt and I didn't buy it so I am going off memory of how my daughter told me they bought the 13 HP Predator engine that I swapped into my MF12G. It was a "Father's Day" sale 2015 with that engine priced at $299.99, no coupon. She and my wife went to our local HF picked one out and when they went to pay, the cashier told them they could get a better price than that if they had a 20% off coupon, and of course they didn't have one. The cashier dug one out of a drawer and told them she had one---they ended up paying $279.99 before tax. I don't know what price the 20% was deducted off of!

DAC

Edited by MFDAC, September 02, 2016 - 08:42 PM.