• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrosenb107 OFFLINE  

mrosenb107
  • Member No: 84023
  • 11 Thanks
  • 11 posts

Posted August 27, 2016 - 01:43 PM

Well the old 100s coming along just fine ...modified from an old manual PTO to the electric...(just couldn't find any parts for the manual set up). The 42" mower deck is mounted...adjusted and cutting real nice and also added a nice exhaust stack...next project will to be getting the 38" single stage blower mounted and prepped for some winter work..DCP00912.JPG DCP00913.JPG DCP00917.JPG DCP00918.JPG

• Titus and CRFarnsworth have said thanks

#2 EricFromPa ONLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,293 Thanks
  • 2,329 posts

Posted August 27, 2016 - 01:57 PM

SWEET There good tractors.

My 100 had a broken cast iron Transaxle pulley that someone tried to weld and it shattered.Looked for another pulley and transaxle for months till someone made me an offer on it that I could live with and left it go.

The little bit that I got to use it I really liked it.Plenty of power and really good turning radius.

Wish I could use a single stage blower here but the only place I can blow is near the road and it's usually to wet and sticky from all the Salt and Calcium they dump every year.

#3 mrosenb107 OFFLINE  

mrosenb107
  • Member No: 84023
  • 11 Thanks
  • 11 posts

Posted August 27, 2016 - 02:38 PM

We shall see...we get w little more up here although last season was a very odd brown year. that 10 hp kohler has a lot of low end grunt so we will see how it handles the snow...it came with the weights and chains so I have all the needed parts..not a bad rig for the couple hundred I paid for it.