Jump to content

Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

What Is This?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Allis Chalmers Tractors OFFLINE  

Allis Chalmers Tractors
  • Member
  • Member No: 84000
  • 23 Thanks
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Ontario

Posted August 26, 2016 - 12:27 PM

I found these two pieces in a box of cultivator pieces and Ridemaster parts. I thought that the bottle shaped thing was quite strange. Inside of the bottle there is something that moves back and forth if you shake it. The L shaped bracket has a curve to it (picture 4).  The curve is the same curve as on the gas tank of the Ridemaster. Does anyone know what these are or where they should be mounted to?



Attached Thumbnails

  • Thing.JPG
  • Thing-2.JPG
  • Thing-3.JPG
  • Thing-4.JPG

  • boyscout862 said thank you

#2 wilberj ONLINE  

  • Senior Member
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,125 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts
  • Location: Michigan

Posted August 27, 2016 - 02:28 PM

I have seen the small L shaped parts befor I will have to seach to see were I seen them befor.  

Would you like to add your Ridemaster to my Ridemaster list?  Alll I would need is the modal and serial of the tractor and engine.  

  • Allis Chalmers Tractors said thank you