Nothing like that in the UK

Not that we know of yet!

#17 jtrojek OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8084
  • 988 Thanks
  • 539 posts

Posted August 29, 2016 - 05:47 PM

Thanks again for your input and comments.  I made him my best offer, an offer I'm comfortable with, and he said that he had someone else express interest and was going to be talking to him next week so he'd have to get back to me, so I'm guessing it won't happen for me.  He also mentioned he has two original booklets of some kind of description to go with it.  I'll follow up with him in a little while, but I'm guessing it won't happen, and that's fine with me.  I would like to have it, but will stick to the price I'm willing to pay and no more.  I've been around long enough to know that if I want one, another one will come along.  Mostly, I'll just be happy to see it saved, to be honest.  Regardless, I thought I'd let you know where things were at, and if anything changes, I will let you know that as well.

• Bolens 1000, wilberj and Gtractor have said thanks

#18 jabelman OFFLINE  

• Member No: 38843
  • 1,452 Thanks
  • 1,117 posts

Posted August 29, 2016 - 08:18 PM

sounds like the type who still thinks it's going to go up in value the more it rots away. I doubt there is another person interested he's trying to get more out of you.

#19 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,635 Thanks
  • 1,325 posts

Posted September 06, 2016 - 07:35 PM

Why does this cool stuff have to be north of the border! It looks complete enough to get going again. Would be nice if someone would save it.