I got busy on the seat for the Ford today. Most of you saw the hideous red seat that was on it before. I could not wait to get it off the tractor. I had nothing to work with, and the seat and fenders were really in bad shape. The first pics I took were after I did a little straightening on her. Anyway, I grabbed some scrap sheetmetal I had laying around and got to work bending it around a plywood form I made up. It turned out okay I guess. I took some artistic license because I had nothing to work with. I was going to just put a lip on the side edges of the seat, but I stitched in some 1/4" rod to give it a smooth edge and stiffen things up. I think I will go with 1/8" sheetmetal for the seat bottom because there isn't much that can be done to stiffen it up without building a lip around it. I think that would hold water. Maybe someone could post some pics of their seat bottom so I can get some ideas. Hopefully, I can get this matched up with the rest of the tractor by next weekend.